[Seaside] Some of the Seaside.st jQueryUI demos are broken

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Sat Aug 21 13:07:21 UTC 2010

On 21 August 2010 14:51, Andy Burnett <andy.burnett at knowinnovation.com> wrote:
> Not sure if this is the right list to discuss this,

This is definitely the right list to bring up bugs.

> but I noticed that the
> tab demo is broken. Initially, I thought it was because I was using an iPad,
> but having tested it on several browser it is definitely not working
> correctly.

Can you clarify why this is broken for you. I cannot reproduce on the
latest version.

> Also, the source code view is being truncated - I assume it is a css
> problem.

Well, the thing here is that the browser does not wrap the line
because this is all on one single line. I am not sure how to fix that.
Maybe somebody has an idea?

> I hate pointing out problems and then leaving, so I am happy to help fix it,
> if someone can point me in the right direction.

No problem. Thank you for reporting!

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli