[Seaside] Re: Some of the Seaside.st jQueryUI demos are broken

Andy Burnett andy.burnett at knowinnovation.com
Sat Aug 21 14:21:16 UTC 2010

John McKeon said
<<<
If it's any help, on the seaside.st site, if you inspect the tab anchors
they are rendering as

I think that is the problem. The behaviour I am seeing (on the
seaside.stsite) is that the tabs are created, but not populated with
any content.

Regarding the code being truncated, I think it might be worth changing the
css for the code class so that  overflow-x is set to auto.  That will give
us a horizontal scroll bar.

Cheers