[Seaside] Trouble getting started

Julian Fitzell jfitzell at gmail.com
Sat Aug 21 23:43:26 UTC 2010

Casual users often prefer forums for exactly the reasons you list.
Those of us who support the product by following the discussions on a
daily basis, however, prefer not having to go check dozens of
websites. :)

Since everyone supporting Seaside does so in their spare time, the
process is (reasonably, I think) optimized in their favour. As Tim
points out, gmane provide a good option for those who would still
rather read the list on the web.

Julian