[Seaside] jQuery lightbox in Seaside 3.0

Bob N. bobn at rogers.com
Mon Aug 23 17:31:05 UTC 2010

Lukas,
I have every intention to do so, once I get back to working on Seaside.  It
would be cool if I could contribute something back to the community.
My comment was not a complaint... I simply am surprised that don't see more
requests for a jQuery SULigthbox equivalent.

Bob

P.S. And to those of you that have contributed: Thank You (it does not get
said enough).