[Seaside] jQuery lightbox in Seaside 3.0

Bob N. bobn at rogers.com
Mon Aug 23 19:15:36 UTC 2010

My SULightbox subclass style method contains...

div#lightbox {
z-index: 9999;
background: #DEDEDE;
border: solid black 1px;
padding: 1em;
}' , <my file library> default <my css method>

Without the 'background:' the lightbox was transparent. It's a quick hack to
get something to display.
I appended my css code so that the lightbox contents had the same look.
 Again, a hack.

It will be a few weeks before I get time to work on my Seaside code.

Bob