[Seaside] SeasideTesting and WebTester w/ Selenium

C. David Shaffer cdshaffer at acm.org
Wed Aug 25 11:16:41 UTC 2010

 On 08/25/10 06:49, Bart Gauquie wrote:
> WebTester opens a browser by sending a http request to Selenium Remote
> Control (http://seleniumhq.org/projects/remote-control/). And then
> this remote control starts the browser. Selenium Remote Control is a
> java process you have to start before starting the selenium tests in
> Smalltalk.

I see.  I'm sure that makes sense for Selenium but for SeasideTesting
the best option is raising a browser window from Smalltalk (you could
ask the user to do it for you if you are really allergic to FFI).  This
is especially true on build servers where ST is running inside a VNC
session, for example.

David