[Seaside] Does anyone offer Seaside hosting yet?

Andy Burnett andy.burnett at knowinnovation.com
Wed Aug 25 15:37:09 UTC 2010

Jerry Kott said <<<

Hi there, I am one of the developers of WebVelocity.

For what it's worth, I've been experimenting with EC2 instances that have
VisualWorks 7.7.1 NC installed with postgresql database for a Store
repository and Seaside loaded and preconfigured. So far it looks promising,
and depending on the feedback and support I receive from my colleagues and
our product management, a public AMI could be available soon. Depending on
platform, people would be able to access it via VNC or RDP.

Thanks Jerry, I must finish the AWS account set up so that I can try the
beta image that is on the service.

One thing I would like to know about Web Velocity is whether I can upload a
'normal' seaside application into Web Velocity, and then manage it/continue
to develop it via the WV interface.

Cheers
Andy