[Seaside] Does anyone offer Seaside hosting yet?

Andy Burnett andy.burnett at knowinnovation.com
Wed Aug 25 15:51:04 UTC 2010

Davorin Rusevljan said <<<

Hello,

I have been running my Pier based blog on EC2 instance for over a
year. The EC2 setup has been created by friend of mine who does linux
installations on regular basis, but looking at it in retrospective, it
seems that creating basic Seaside ami would not be that difficult
especially now when there are EBS based images.

I am curious to know two things:

   1. How big a 'slice' does your site require?  The various cloud hosting
   services offer slices of different sizes and I suddenly realised that I had
   no idea what is reasonable for a Seaside image. I know it must vary based on
   load etc,. so I am curious to know what yours needs - just as a practical
   example
   2. What is an EBS image?

Cheers
Andy