[Seaside] Does anyone offer Seaside hosting yet?

Sven Van Caekenberghe sven at beta9.be
Thu Aug 26 09:33:01 UTC 2010

On 26 Aug 2010, at 10:34, Philippe Marschall wrote:

> What's missing? What would have to be done? From what I get from the
> docs, it should just work.

Yes, with your Seaside-Cluster package it would be possible (although in my reading of the docs you would have to use session cookies instead of parameters). Still, actually doing it would be a nice hack ;-)

The AWS load balancing is over EC2 instances, so by definition that is already a heavier setup.
A single Seaside image is quite small (using -mmap 32m works fine) so you could put a couple of them on a single instance.
But it all depends on the application of course.

Sven