[Seaside] Possible bug in WAAdmin register: aRequestHandlerClassat: aString in: aDispatcher

Boris Popov, DeepCove Labs (SNN) boris at deepcovelabs.com
Fri Aug 27 10:31:53 UTC 2010

Bart,

7.7,

  'abc/def' subStrings: '/'   >>   OrderedCollection ('abc' 'def')

7.7.1,

  'abc/def' subStrings: '/'   >>   OrderedCollection ('abc' 'def')

-Boris

--

DeepCove Labs Ltd.

+1 (604) 689-0322

4th floor, 595 Howe Street

Vancouver, British Columbia

Canada V6C 2T5

http://tinyurl.com/r7uw4

PacNet Services (Europe) Ltd.

+353 (0)61 714-360

Shannon Airport House, SFZ

County Clare, Ireland

http://tinyurl.com/y952amr

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This email is intended only for the persons named in the message header.
Unless otherwise indicated, it contains information that is private and
confidential. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender
and delete the entire message including any attachments.

Thank you.