[Seaside] markup - how to

laurent laffont laurent.laffont at gmail.com
Mon Aug 30 20:37:30 UTC 2010

On Sat, Aug 28, 2010 at 10:00 AM, Lukas Renggli <renggli at gmail.com> wrote:

> > looking at seaside & pharo book editors it seems that there's a
> Textile-like
> > generator in Seaside / Pier. How can I use it ?
>
> This is all part of Pier. Just take a Seaside image with Pier
> pre-loaded or load the packages Magritte-Model, Magritte-Seaside,
> Pier-Model and Pier-Seaside into any Seaside image. The toolbar above
> the wiki editor comes from the package Pier-EditorEnh.

Indeed I'm currently using the Seaside image from seaside.st, all seems
here. But I'm puzzled on where to look at... lot of things to look at...

Also I'm trying to find how to handle left and right arrows to change slide.
I've found this thread but it's not complete
http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lang.smalltalk.squeak.seaside/21798
These keys are handled in seaside/pharo book, but I cannot find the
corresponding code :(

Cheers,

Laurent