[Seaside] JQueryWidgetBox -> JQWidgetBox-MbMenu

Rick Flower rickf at ca-flower.com
Tue Aug 31 04:06:46 UTC 2010

Ok..  Got some spare time..

I checked cmenu and it does have a list of HTMLElements (99 of them)

I did see mbmenu.js loaded OK.

However, I didn't see any contextmenu reference in the WebInspector
right
pane, but am not sure what drop-down list it would be listed in --
"Element",
"Node", Object, or one of the others.. I poked through most of them
but didn't
see the reference..

Ahh.. Breakthrough.. When I right-click on one of the cells I get the
following
message in the console :

TypeError: Result of expression '$(this).hoverIntent' [undefined] is
not a function.

Any ideas on whether I missed putting something in?  I see a method
called
JQMbMenuPlugin->hoverIntent:...

-- Rick