Fwd: [Seaside] WATableReport + Checkbox

alexandre bp abalonpe at ulb.ac.be
Fri Dec 3 16:02:02 UTC 2010

Hi,

I have a problem with checkboxes. I'm trying to add a checkbox at each line
of a table.
I have tried several things(the last tries are in comments):

addActionColumn
 columns
add:
 ((WAReportColumn new)
title: '';
valueBlock: [ :row :html |
 html span
with:[

   "checked ifTrue:[BibliList bibliCollection add: row]."

html checkbox
 value: checked;
onTrue:[BibliList bibliCollection add: row]
 onFalse:[].
"onClick: [checked := true]"

   "callback:[:value | value ifTrue: [BibliList bibliCollection add: row]]"

         ]]).

Unfortunately, nothing seems to work...when I click on the checkbox, nothing
happen and my list bibliCollection (which is an OrderedCollection) is still
empty.
Thx for your help
alex