[Seaside] WATableReport Checkbox

alexandre bp abalonpe at ulb.ac.be
Fri Dec 3 18:14:39 UTC 2010

I got the right row when displaying the checkbox but when I click on the
checkbox nothing appears in the transcript.
The submitButton fails when I add the following line -->
bibliTableListExport drawOn: canvas.

bibliTableList is a list of different tables (Articles, Books,
Conferences,...)
Here is what does drawOn:canvas:

drawOn: canvas
biblis size = 0
 ifFalse: [
self renderBibteXOn: canvas.
bibType = 'All'
 ifTrue: [
self
do: [ :eachTable |
 eachTable
removeActionColumn;

     rows: (biblis select: [ :eachBibli | (eachBibli dico at: 'BibteX Type')
data = eachTable       bibType ]);

addActionColumn;
 drawOn: canvas ] ]
ifFalse: [
(self select: [ :eachTable | eachTable bibType = bibType ])
 do: [ :eachSelectedTable |
eachSelectedTable
removeActionColumn;

     rows: (biblis select: [ :eachBibli | (eachBibli dico at: 'BibteX Type')
data =    eachSelectedTable bibType ]);

 addActionColumn;
drawOn: canvas ] ] ].

For eachTable the method calls another drawOn:canvas which draw the table
depending on its type (Article, Book,...)

drawOn: canvas
 rows size = 0
ifFalse: [
 (canvas div)
class: 'inTitle';
 with: [
(canvas heading)
level: 3;
 with: self bibType ].
(canvas div)
class: 'bibliTable';
 with: [ canvas render: super ].
(canvas div)
class: 'controlLink';
 with: [
self renderOptionalAnchorOn: canvas.
self renderUserAnchorOn: canvas ]]

I hope this can clarify the sequence of action.
Thx very much for your help.
alex