[Seaside] Seaside Hosting bug ?? (was: Pier on SeasideHosting problem)

laurent laffont laurent.laffont at gmail.com
Fri Dec 10 07:50:50 UTC 2010

Thanks Yanni.

But still doesn't work but it seems not an image problem.

If I put the fresh pier2 image on an old (6 months) Seaside Hosting account
(seaslides.seasidehosting.st), it works.

If I put it on the newly created account, "Bad Gateway" Error.

If I take my working Seaslides image of seaslides.seasidehosting.st and put
it on pharoconf-annecy.seasidehosting.st, "Bad Gateway" error again.

So it seems too me that the images are correct. But for a reason I don't
know, I cannot set it up on a newly account. (I've created again another
account to check).

Cheers,

Laurent Laffont.