[Seaside] trying to load seaside from scratch into Pharo 1.1 or 1.1.1

Esteban Lorenzano estebanlm at gmail.com
Wed Dec 15 01:01:18 UTC 2010

yep, seaside 2.8 does not longers loads into a pharo 1.1... are you trying to load that version on purpose? because other way, you'll need Seaside 3.0.

Gofer it
	squeaksource: 'MetacelloRepository';
	package: 'ConfigurationOfSeaside30';
	load.

ConfigurationOfSeaside30 project latestVersion load.

cheers,
Esteban