[Seaside] Naplo Debugger

Christian Eduardo Palomares Peralta palomares.c at gmail.com
Fri Dec 17 13:57:33 UTC 2010

Hi seaside community
My name is Christian Palomares, I am a student at the University of Chile

For the last two months I've been working on a project called Naplo, It's
about to bring the classic debugger (i.e. Pharo debugger) to the web
interface, of this way you will can debug, fix a bug, and most of the
functionalities  of the classic debugger from the web interface.

In this project i receive a big support of Alexandre Bergel and
Lukas Renggli, they supported me to finish the alfa version of Naplo.
Now i need some help of the seaside community, because we need some testers
of Naplo who want to use it for their projects, of this way we can find some
bugs in a realistic scenario.

You will found the Naplo package on
http://www.squeaksource.com/NaploDebugger.html It comes with tests and loads
in a Seaside image. Adrian, since this is your idea, can you comment on
this?

--
Christian Eduardo Palomares Peralta (@ShinjiDev) -
http://learningwebdev.blogspot.com