[Seaside] Naplo Debugger

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Sun Dec 19 21:30:01 UTC 2010

Hi Christian!  This project is very interesting.

Now...stupid question....does it work only for  images I run locally?
 It would be really nice be able to debug a production image from anyplace
in the world....and I guess it should consume less network resources than a
VNC.

I would put some documentation in the wiki section in squeaksource.

Continue with it!

Mariano