[Seaside] Re: [ANN] Seaside 3.0.3 release

Sebastian Sastre sebastian at flowingconcept.com
Mon Dec 20 11:49:05 UTC 2010

Phillipe,

I don't get this.

Don't we have a recommended way to load seaside yet?

Fritz,

1. take a fresh image and do this:

	Gofer new
		squeaksource: 'MetacelloRepository';
		package: 'ConfigurationOfSeaside30';
		load.
	(Smalltalk at: #ConfigurationOfSeaside30) project latestVersion load.

2. then load your own code
3. done

It may take a while but is more fun than struggling with the irrelevant (which might easily take longer, make you feel more frustrated and tired).
Hint: using that idea you can make your own script (saved in a file, not in an image) that takes you from whatever fresh image you chose to your latest code in one shot.

sebastian

o/