[Seaside] Re: jQuery --> make Tabs

alexandre bp abalonpe at ulb.ac.be
Mon Dec 20 21:42:11 UTC 2010

Actually I didn't have to do anything. I just add the two lines in the
method initialize and it worked fine.
I started with pharo and added the seaside package with the following code:

Gofer new

    squeaksource: 'MetacelloRepository';

    package: 'ConfigurationOfSeaside30';

    load.
(Smalltalk at: #ConfigurationOfSeaside30) load.

cheers
alex