[Seaside] Re: [ANN] Seaside 3.0.3 release

Dale Henrichs dhenrich at vmware.com
Tue Dec 21 00:08:54 UTC 2010

Fritz,

When you say that you "abandon the bad IDE" do you mean that you had to
close the browser/window after loading Seaside 3.0..3?

If so then I think that the issues you were seeing are "expected". A
newer version of the OB could could be loaded when Seaside 3.0.x is
loaded and that can cause old windows to become invalid ... it is
something I've seen myself and whether you get walkbacks or not depends
upon how old your starting image is ...

Dale