[Seaside] Re: [ANN] Seaside 3.0.3 release

Sebastian Sastre sebastian at flowingconcept.com
Tue Dec 21 01:10:21 UTC 2010

Fritz,

that's why periodical fresh starts are the way to go (and why being too much conservative about old images hurts).

All,

frustrations shouldn't be "a feature" (and they are the most sad way to "learn" and provide "education" (note the quotes)).

As long as we (here with seaside but this happen to any project) can consistently provide sweet fresh experiences, we're fine (and as long as we start to shooting our own foots we're screwed)

duh right?

let the practical results tell you if duh or not duh

sebastian

o/

suggestions? two entries in the FAQ:
1. how to load seaside in pharo (chose only one best way to do it, not two, one; stick to it and don't distract the reader, if you can't help it then add it as references to other posts but don't distract the newcomer (or the veteran in a hurry) with "higher nerdisms" that are irrelevant at that poin)
2. how to upgrade seaside in pharo (same criteria as 1)
3. don't be afraid of being freaking sued if you're trying to freaking help