[Seaside] Seaside fails to install in trunk

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Wed Dec 22 00:09:53 UTC 2010

Squeak 4.2 is not yet released. It is targeted for this month but
January seems a more realistic projection IMO given the that holiday
season is upon us.

The Squeak trunk is remarkably stable, and if you test with an updated
trunk image, then for all practical purposes you are testing with
a 4.2 pre-release. By "trunk" I mean any Squeak 4.x image that is
tracking the update stream.

Dave