[Seaside] order of callback:value: and callback: execution in prototype updaters

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Thu Dec 23 19:54:36 UTC 2010

In this particular case the order is as you specify, in general:

- #callback:value: and friends you can specify multiple times and they
will be executed in the order defined
- #callback: and friends can be specified only once and will always be
executed last

Lukas

On 23 December 2010 20:49, Sebastian Sastre
<sebastian at flowingconcept.com> wrote:
> guys can someone tell me if the execution order is guaranteed when you make
> something like this:
> html prototype updater
> callback:[:someValFromDom| stateAtServer := someValFromDom]
> value: 'this.whatever.valInDom' asJSObject;
> callback:[:h| h render: somethingRelevant];
> yourself.
>
> somethingRelevant is going to always be rendered after
> setting stateAtServer?
> sebastian
> o/

Lukas Renggli