[Seaside] Re: According to Lukas Renggli the following pattern is used to 'say it smalltalk' for jQuery

Fritz Schenk intrader.intrader at gmail.com
Fri Dec 24 05:13:18 UTC 2010

Definitely helpful.
However, note that 'html jQuery ajax' is a queryless construct that does not
follow the diagram
I noted while reading the chapters covering the 'internals' of jQuery in Seaside:
1. Ah! - the 'No query' form 'html jQuery ajax.
2. Why is the 'new' message needed for jQuery?
3. to avoid purists comments please don't make allusion that javascript has
classes (as in 'JQueryClass is conceptually a Javascript class'); uhm, perhaps
that is also true of self. You might say that JQueryClass is modeled as a
Javascript object.
4. These chapters will make me a much better javascript and smalltalk programmer.

Thanks a bunch