[Seaside] LivePipe UI bindings for seaside

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Sun Dec 26 21:32:59 UTC 2010

I barely remember: That was in the beginning of Seaside 2.9/3.0 and
due to the inconvenient LivePipe UI API and growing popularity of
jQuery we moved to jQueryUI. You might still be able to find the
failed attempt somewhere on SqueakSource, but I am not sure if it ever
worked ...

Lukas

www.lukas-renggli.ch