[Seaside] can't edit any methods

Elliot Finley efinley.lists at gmail.com
Sun Dec 26 23:45:46 UTC 2010

I'm working on a project that I started in the Seaside-3.0-One-Click image
(Mac OSX).

When Seaside 3.0.2 was released, I moved my project to a new 3.0.2 one-click
image.  No problems.

When Seaside 3.0.3 was released, I moved my project to a new 3.0.3 one-click
image.  Now I can't edit anything.  When I try, I get:

NonBooleanReceiver: proceed for truth. (how do I copy-n-paste the stack
dump?)

moving my project = saving to FTP site via monticello and loading it into
the new one-click image and loading the auto-test package.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,
Elliot