[Seaside] can't edit any methods

Elliot Finley efinley.lists at gmail.com
Mon Dec 27 16:31:58 UTC 2010

Just for the record, I started with the Seaside 3.0.3 one-click image.  The
only thing I load after that is my own project and auto-tester.  And after
trying it again, it seems I can make a few edits and then it stops working.
 But I'll try again and open a new window.

Also, loading auto-tester changes eCompletion to oCompletion in
system-settings.