[Seaside] Providing REST api

Sebastian Sastre sebastian at flowingconcept.com
Tue Dec 28 09:38:52 UTC 2010

Yeah but none of those is an incredible competitive advantage either.

What I would found interesting tough, is to use seaside where it shines: managing complex state.
Think of the facebook API or twitter or whatever API that needs to manage authentication, session expiration, persisted stuff, etc
All things that your fully visual seaside webapp does only in a non-visual version (just with requests).

That would be:

1. seriously valuable
2. a common need

Wonder if tasks can be used to control state and flux of a non visual app.

What would they #call: ?