[Seaside] Providing REST api

Sebastian Sastre sebastian at flowingconcept.com
Tue Dec 28 11:31:25 UTC 2010

Yeah, I've also questioned that it wouldn't be REST.

But... so what?

What matters is to get the thing done. You can make the app seem REST (accidentally) just to make it more familiar to people implementing clients but do the think the way you know you can capitalize best.

So, yeah right? you can have those components that render XML (or JSON). And that idea about preventing the redirect, I like that.

Given the chance it will be fun to play with this

sebastian

o/