[Seaside] authentication for seaside

Sebastian Sastre sebastian at flowingconcept.com
Wed Dec 29 11:54:45 UTC 2010

Good, you're making an application for people (not for enginerds).

The multiple user/passwords problem is a pain for this industry and openID and friends are far from the ideal solution.

I'd try to use facebook and twitter accounts as login. Hands down.

I think Andreas Raab has a repo in squeaksource.com that has clients for those. Maybe you can play with those.

sebastian

o/