[Seaside] google maps api v3?

Norbert Hartl norbert at hartl.name
Fri Dec 31 10:31:46 UTC 2010

On 30.12.2010, at 09:25, Johan Brichau wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I was looking for an integration of Google Maps API v3 in Seaside but only found an implementation on the gemsource repository (http://seaside.gemstone.com/ss/GoogleMaps.html) and it's the v2 api and the code is for Seaside2.8.
> I already started writing a new integration of the V3 api for Seaside3.0, but if one already exists, I would like to know ;-)

Hi Johan,

I'm using the one from gemsource in seaside 3.0. Can't remember right now but there were only a few tweaks necessary. I can send you the changes but not today.

What do you mean by "...starting writing a new integration..."? Do you change the gemsource implementation or do you start from scratch? In any case I'm interested and can help of it is needed.

Norbert