[Seaside] Seaside Json serialization for Dictionary, Collection does not recursive jsonOn: aStream ?

Bart Gauquie bart.gauquie at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 19:49:37 UTC 2010

Ok, I've uploaded only my changes as Javascript-Core-BartGauquie.75.mcz,
Javascript-Pharo-
Core-BartGauquie.4.mcz, and Javascript-Tests-Core-BartGauquie.48.mcz to
http://
www.squeaksource.com/SeasideInbox.

Regards,

Bart
On Tue, Feb 2, 2010 at 10:54 AM, Nick Ager <nick.ager at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Bart,
>
> You are right about your change. Its the same kind of issue. I can include
>> your changes as well.
>>

> Perhaps you shouldn't include my changes until they have been more
> thoroughly reviewed, see the debate on the associated issue here:
>
> http://code.google.com/p/seaside/issues/detail?id=449
>
> Nick

imagination is more important than knowledge - Albert Einstein
Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere -
Albert Einstein
Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing
is not to stop questioning. - Albert Einstein
The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination. - Albert
Einstein
- Sir Winston Churchill
It's not enough that we do our best; sometimes we have to do what's
required. - Sir Winston Churchill