[Seaside] requestContext respond: to return custom html

Nick Ager nick.ager at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 05:14:59 UTC 2010

Hi Julian,

This method is being called from a callback? Can you tell what is
> putting the existing content in the response?

In this particular case the method is being called from the callback
associated with the iframe as:
 html iframe
contents: [self renderIFrameContent].

Putting a halt in GRNullCodecStream>>nextPutAll for the callback rendering I
see that WAIFrameTag>>performRendering is responsible. I guess this seems
reasonable.

The response is using a WABufferedResponse. I'm still not sure how to clear
it though.

Thanks,

Nick