[Seaside] jQuery tools

Bart Gauquie bart.gauquie at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 18:33:28 UTC 2010

Hi,

That looks like a nice jquery plugin. No havent integrated this one yet ...

On the other hand, I'm developing a jquery plugin for http://www.jqgrid.com/,
which is a jquery grid.
I have already a working prototype. I'm happy to donate it to
JQueryWidgetBox also.

Kind regards,

Bart

On Thu, Feb 4, 2010 at 5:26 PM, Nick Ager <nick.ager at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Has anyone any experience with jQuery TOOLS (
> http://flowplayer.org/tools/index.html) or probably wishful thinking - has
> anyone integrated any of these components with Seaside 3.0? Looks like they
> provide some very impressive eye-candy. If there's no existing integration
> and as I plan to use some of them, I'll take on the integration work and
> once the code is in reasonable shape I'll save the results in the
> JQueryWidgetBox repository (http://www.squeaksource.com/JQueryWidgetBox).
>
> Cheers
>
> Nick

imagination is more important than knowledge - Albert Einstein
Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere -
Albert Einstein
Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing
is not to stop questioning. - Albert Einstein
The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination. - Albert
Einstein
- Sir Winston Churchill
It's not enough that we do our best; sometimes we have to do what's
required. - Sir Winston Churchill