[Seaside] jQuery tools

Torsten Bergmann astares at gmx.de
Fri Feb 5 21:09:43 UTC 2010

Bart Gauquie wrote:
>I'm happy to donate it to JQueryWidgetBox also.

Cool! I've added you as a developer. Take care of the right
monticello packaging (typically a widget box widget has a
core and a dev package (example/tests) with extension methods to
place scripts/resources on the file libraries). If in doubt just ask.

BTW: One day I had this idea of a different license for the project.
     If one uses a widget box widget in an own seaside project he has
     to wrap/provide/upload another widget from the web. This would help to
     grow and complete the project with all the jquery tools out there ... ;)
     (Hey, I'm just kidding - it's still MIT!)

Bye
Torsten
--
NEU: Mit GMX DSL über 1000,- ¿ sparen!