[Seaside] mouse right button

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 09:54:47 UTC 2010

On Mon, Feb 8, 2010 at 10:48 AM, Lorenzo Schiavina <lorenzo at edor.it> wrote:

>  Thanks Mariano,
>
> but unfortunately I cannot save the change; is there any different way to
> save the changes without clicking the right button?

Everything you do with the mouse / UI  can be done by code in a workspace.
Both send the same message :)

But anyway, you "right" button must be working. Not in the physical real
right button, but, in the "wheel" button. If you have a real 3 keys mouse,
click the middle (the one of the wheel) button and it will act as "right"
button. If you are using a touchpad in a laptop, press left and right
together.

To save an image and quite with "code" you can evaluate in a workspace:

SmalltalkImage current snapshot: true andQuit: true.

Then you can select that text, and just ctrl + d  (to do it). No need of the
mouse.

Cheers

Mariano