[Seaside] mouse right button

Lorenzo Schiavina lorenzo at edor.it
Mon Feb 8 10:01:51 UTC 2010

Many thanks Mariano.

Clicking the wheel of the mouse is OK.

Grazie

Ciao
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Mariano Martinez Peck
  To: Seaside - general discussion
  Sent: Monday, February 08, 2010 10:54 AM
  Subject: Re: [Seaside] mouse right button

  On Mon, Feb 8, 2010 at 10:48 AM, Lorenzo Schiavina <lorenzo at edor.it> wrote:

    Thanks Mariano,

    but unfortunately I cannot save the change; is there any different way to save the changes without clicking the right button?

  Everything you do with the mouse / UI  can be done by code in a workspace. Both send the same message :)

  But anyway, you "right" button must be working. Not in the physical real right button, but, in the "wheel" button. If you have a real 3 keys mouse, click the middle (the one of the wheel) button and it will act as "right" button. If you are using a touchpad in a laptop, press left and right together.

  To save an image and quite with "code" you can evaluate in a workspace:

  SmalltalkImage current snapshot: true andQuit: true.

  Then you can select that text, and just ctrl + d  (to do it). No need of the mouse.

  Cheers

  Mariano

    Thanks

    Lorenzo