[Seaside] SULightbox style 2.8.4 vs. 3.0

Bob Nemec bobn at rogers.com
Thu Feb 18 15:48:37 UTC 2010

What is the correct way to set the SULightbox style in 3.0?

I'm comparing the vanilla Seaside Squeak images for 2.8.4 and 3.0 ... in 3.0
the lightbox does not contain the style settings for div#lightbox, as it
does in 2.8.4 (the settings in SULightboxTest>>style are not referenced in
3.0).

In 2.8.4 I'm assuming that's it's a reference in one of the ...
<link href="/seaside/tests/lightbox-dialog?_s=CrFlYc9jif4xXcmp"
type="text/css" rel="stylesheet">
... in 3.0 it's...
<link href="/tests/scriptaculous-components?_s=fY4mdhYdQ7ciYMsi"
type="text/css" rel="stylesheet">

I'm moving to using JQuery for modal dialogs, but I'm curious about what
happened to the lightbox style behaviour.

Thanks,
Bob Nemec