[Seaside] Problems with FFI and desktop

Torsten Bergmann astares at gmx.de
Sun Feb 21 20:55:36 UTC 2010

>I have executed the phrase you sugested me in a workspace and I received the
>error: unable to resolve ConfigurationOfFFI; which error I did?

That should not be possible since "unable to resolve" is only
thrown when you directly reference ConfigurationOfFFI without having it in
the image.

But my expression uses "Smalltalk at: ..." - so you should receive
an key not found error in the worst case. Sure you used a clean Pharo image?

Which image did you use? Do you work on Windows?
Then just use the "Ready made setup" from

Install it, run it and evaluate what I told you in a workspace.

Otherwise tell us what image you use (from the world menu select "System" -> "About") and where you got it.

NEU: Mit GMX DSL über 1000,- ¿ sparen!