[Seaside] Problems when using #script and #style Methods

Karsten karsten at heeg.de
Mon Feb 22 10:24:38 UTC 2010

Hi,

I've noticed that in one of our projects we still have #style or #script
methods. I discovered that there seem to be some weird problem where
Firefox gets the wrong content from these methods. We have 2 Components
in one parent Component and both components have a style method. There's
also another Component that has a #script method. Sometimes it happens
that one of the components has the style of the other component, while
in other cases a css-file is used, where a script should have been
returned. What's strange though is that in the WAApplication's cache,
there's the right content for the right key, while in Firefox the wrong
content is received.

It doesn't always happend and it's sure hard to reproduce, but it
happens a lot here.
Does anyone have an idea what's going wrong there?

Kind Regards
Karsten

Karsten Kusche - Dipl. Inf. - karsten at heeg.de
Georg Heeg eK - Köthen
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Dortmund A 12812