[Seaside] WYSIWYG text editor

AxiNat tibabenfortlapalanca at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 12:06:20 UTC 2010

Thanks, I knew about TinyMCE because I used to build websites in Joomla,
which has a TinyMCE component, but I really have zero experience in
embedding Javascript in a Seaside app, any quick howto available around?

2010/2/22 Germán Arduino <garduino at gmail.com>

> I like to embed TinyMCE: http://tinymce.moxiecode.com/ . Is a bit big,
> but pretty complete.
>
> Cheers.
> Germán.
>

> 2010/2/22 AxiNat <tibabenfortlapalanca at gmail.com>:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > So far I've been always using the WYSIWYG ShoreComponents text editor for
> my
> > websites, but now I'd need something a little bit more complex, I'd just
> > need to add the possibility to create links and add images to the text,
> > nothing else.
> >
> > I wanted to modify the ShoreComponents editor myself, but my knowledge in
> > Javascript is as extensive as my knowledge in the harvesting of the
> Korean
> > pumpkin...
> >
> > What do you guys usually use?
> >
> > Thanks!
> >
> > Bernat Romagosa.
> >
> > --
> >
> > Ted Turner  - "Sports is like a war without the killing."

Joan Crawford<http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/j/joan_crawford.html>
- "I, Joan Crawford, I believe in the dollar. Everything I earn, I
spend."