[Seaside] Tasks and reusing components

radoslav hodnicak rh at 4096.sk
Tue Feb 23 10:18:27 UTC 2010

On Tue, 23 Feb 2010, Lukas Renggli wrote:

> What means "the flow is accumulated"? Can you write a minimal example
> using a WATask and WAInputDialog instances so that we can reproduce?

Ok try the attached code. There are two versions of the #go method. The
one that creates new instances works like this

1) component1 select N
2) component2 shows you picked N, click ok
3) component1 shows selection again, select N
4) component2 don't click ok, use the back button
5) component1 select N
6) component2 shows you picked N, click ok
7) component1 ... etc

the version which reuses instances behaves like this

1) component1 select N
2) component2 shows you picked N, click ok
3) component1 shows selection again, select N
4) component2 don't click ok, use the back button
5) component1 select N
6) component2 shows you picked N, click ok
7) component2 shows you picked N again  <----- problem

you can repeat steps 4/5 several times, component2 will then show up as
many times as you did that before it returns to component1

rado