[Seaside] append listItems to an unordered list using aQuery load html:

Paul DeBruicker pdebruic at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 18:40:32 UTC 2010

Hi

This is Seaside 3, using: ConfigurationOfSeaside project latestVersion
load: 'Seaside 3.0' as of about 30 minutes ago.

I'm trying to append some listItems in an ajax response to an unordered
list. If I use

(html jQuery: 'li:last') load html:

it works fine except that the new content is inside the list item
rather than replaced by it.  Using #after: or #replaceWith: generates
an "unterminated string literal" error  I could just
reload all of the content in the ul from a collection of objects, but
I'd prefer to just append the new ones to the existing ones in the
DOM.

Is there any way to do that using "aQuery load html:"?

Thanks

Paul