[Seaside] WYSIWYG text editor

Richard Durr richard.durr at googlemail.com
Wed Feb 24 14:24:51 UTC 2010

Maybe this helps:
In your Component, add a method where you add all the files you need
for tinymce:

Component >> #updateRoot: anHtmlRoot
	super updateRoot: anHtmlRoot.
	anHtmlRoot javascript url: 'http://url to tinyMCE'
"/js/tinymce/jscripts/tiny_mce/tiny_mce.js"

and then add a script method like this:

Component >> #script
'
  tinyMCE.init({
    theme : "advanced",
    mode: "exact",
    elements : "elm1",
    theme_advanced_toolbar_location : "top",
    theme_advanced_buttons1 : "bold,italic,underline,strikethrough,separator,"
    + "justifyleft,justifycenter,justifyright,justifyfull,formatselect,"
    + "bullist,numlist,outdent,indent",
    theme_advanced_buttons2 : "link,unlink,anchor,image,separator,"
    +"undo,redo,cleanup,code,separator,sub,sup,charmap",
    theme_advanced_buttons3 : "",
    height:"350px",
    width:"600px"
  });
'

in your #renderContentOn: method add id="elm1" name="elm1" to your textarea.

This should work..I hope ^^