[Seaside] weird CSS behaviour

AxiNat tibabenfortlapalanca at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 08:58:23 UTC 2010

I've been looking for a solution and I found out that changing some
preferences in the application config I can get "better" results.

Now the CSS is read, but the images are still not rendered and the links to
files in the file library are not working, here's what I did:

*Resource Base Url:*
http://www.asmalltalkbytheseaside.com:8080/seaside/files/ASBTSFileLibrary/
*Server Hostname:* www.asmalltalkbytheseaside.com
*Server Path:* /

I guess the resource base url is still not correct, I'll go on fighting with
it...