[Seaside] Magritte & Seaside 3.0

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 16:47:26 UTC 2010

Hi John,

actually Magritte always worked with Seaside 2.9 and later Seaside
3.0. So you can just load the old version of Magritte and everything
should work. With Magritte 2 the problem is that it builds on top of
the Grease platform independence architecture, that means it requires
the very latest Seaside 3.0 code.

This is not true for Pier however. Only Pier 2 works on Seaside 3.

Lukas

On 25 February 2010 17:10, John Chludzinski <john.chludzinski at gmail.com> wrote:
> Lukas, is there a version of Magritte that's compatible with Seaside 3.0?  I
> loaded Seaside 3.0 into the latest Cobalt release
> (opencobalt-1.0alpha1rc30renci 2),  then tried to install Magritte - that
> failed.  There appears to be compatibility issues with Seaside 3.0.  I've
> installed and am using Seaside 2.9 with Magritte but 3.0 seems to be a
> bridge too far.  Any help?  ---John

Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch