[Seaside] MooTools or jQuery - which is better?

Maximiliano Taborda mtaborda at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 17:47:29 UTC 2010

Hello.

I was looking at / testing jQuery for a couple of days. Then I did the
same with MooTools. At two frameworks I found them good things, but I have
some doubts:
- MooTools components can be combined with jQuery components?
- MooTools is more powerful than jQuery? or, conversely, jQuery is
more powerful than MooTools?, or both complement each other?

I want to get something like a web desktop with menus, windows (modals
and not modals), a dock, etc.. Which of the two framework recommend me
using?

Thanks.
Maxi