[Seaside] defining relationships...

sergio_101 sergiolist at village-buzz.com
Fri Feb 26 05:33:05 UTC 2010

okay, i am really almost there.. i just need to understand how to
define relationships between models ..

for example..

if i have the following objects:

Object subclass: #Artist
	instanceVariableNames: 'name formationYear '

Object subclass: #Album
	instanceVariableNames: ' albumName releaseDate numberOfSongs duration'

Object subclass: #Song
	instanceVariableNames: ' title duration'

in this case...

an artists has many albums

an album has many songs

and a song has and belongs to many albums (it can be on the original
release, or it can be on a best of album)..

so, in this case, how would i define my instance variables to show
these relationships...

and how would i grab all songs that belong to a particular album?

ie..

how would i say:

give me all fleetwood mac albums

or

give me all songs on the album 'tusk'

or

give me all albums that "don't stop" shows up on

thanks so much!

--

----
peace,