[Seaside] SUAccordion broken

Julian Fitzell jfitzell at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 08:20:40 UTC 2010

On Fri, Feb 26, 2010 at 6:24 AM, AA <aa at serendip.demon.co.uk> wrote:
> The commented-out section is the offending one.  (Sorry, I know this should appear in the Dev mailing list!)

Bug reports are perfectly fine on this list. The -dev list is really
just there so average users don't have to wade through detailed design
discussions, comments on commits and so on. If you're not interested
in or participating in the day to day development of Seaside, there's
really no need to subscribe to the -dev list.

I'll let Lukas comment on the actual bug, since he's the JS expert. :)

Cheers,

Julian